The Office of the Auditor General of Canada is an independent and reliable source of the objective, fact-based information that Parliament needs to fulfill one of its most important roles: holding the federal government accountable for its stewardship of public funds. The Office audits departments and agencies, most Crown corporations, and many other federal organizations; it is also the auditor for the governments of Nunavut, the Yukon, and the Northwest Territories.
Keep up to date on our latest activities and reports.
- 6 March 2014
- 2014–15 Report on Plans and Priorities
- 4 March 2014
- Report of the Auditor General of Canada to the Northwest Territories Legislative Assembly—Child and Family Services—Department of Health and Social Services and Health and Social Services Authorities
- 27 February 2014
- Quarterly Financial Report for the quarter ended 31 December 2013
- 18 February 2014
- Report of the Auditor General of Canada to the Yukon Legislative Assembly—Yukon Family and Children’s Services—Department of Health and Social Services
- 5 February 2014
- Auditor General Michael Ferguson appoints a new Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development
The Auditor General
Michael Ferguson, FCA